Friday, June 4, 2010

Man-Whore...Isn't That Redundant?

While explaining to my boss the other day that I was (finally) getting my own apartment and why I was sooo happy to live on my own we starting discussing one of my current roommates. 

Said current roommate is not only an alcoholic (as in the first thing he does when he wakes up is get a drink), he is also up all night either playing (loud) video games, watching movies or "entertaining" the ladies.  Which, in case you were wondering, is also loud.  You're welcome for the visual...sound-ual?  Ha!

That's right, I live with a man-whore.

I seriously don't know how he keeps finding these naive girls.  But they all look the same, and they are all about 20 years old (roommate is about 28).  So, ew.

What is love?  Baby don't hurt me...don't hurt me...no more...

No comments:

Post a Comment