Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Only Two More Weeks!

I am seeing moving into my own apartment like the light at the end of the tunnel.  Seriously.  I have been ready to kill, phasers NOT on stun, my roommate (yes, THIS roommate) for the last couple of weeks. 


 He still hasn't cleaned the bathroom, that's been on stasis for like 6 weeks...  Last week his "girlfriend" decided to not only eat a bunch of my breakfast bars, but use my comb and mouthwash in the bathroom.  Then on Sunday he thought it would be a really good idea to invite a bunch of drunk-ass friends over to party loudly outside my window until 5am.  This morning?  I woke up to find more of my bathroom stuff used, all the lights in the house on, the TV in the living room blaring "Alice in Wonderland" to no one, and the freakin' garage door open to the world.  Awesome.  Nothing had better been stolen, I have a bunch of crap in there in preparation for the big move.

I cannot wait to move to my own place!  I will really miss my other two roommates, but this guy is ruining it for me.  I never went through the "drunk college student" phase, I am not a drunk full-time worker now, and I don't appreciate living with one.

Two more weeks...two more weeks...*deep breath*...two more weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh. I used to live with people like this. I was beyond excited to move out of those places. Good luck to you on your move.

    ReplyDelete