Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blogs I Follow



Out of sheer curiosity today I was looking at the blogs that I follow on this thing.  There are currently 21, 10 of which are book blogs, one is my sister, a couple are friends, a couple are random people I have found via other blogs and the rest are geeky science stuff.  I am not sure if 21 is a lot to follow or not enough, or if it really even matters.  There are also some blogs I follow (more book stuff; authors I like) that are not on Blogger, but have their own websites (this is why I like Good Reads because it allows me to stalk...uh...admire...more authors).

I always say "I should blog more" but then I...well...forget...so there are huge gaps that I feel bad about.  Not that I would be disappointing many people, it's not like I have a cult following like The Sassy Curmudgeon, whom I love by the way...can we be friends?  :)  I guess I should just start small and try to actually remember to blog...I think every day might be a little much right now, but at least once a week?  That's a compromise, right?  Other people seem to be so much better at it then I am though!  Anywho, enough about my inadequacies.  They are a-plenty.

Are there any blogs out there I should be reading that I am not?  Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. You know I love my thepioneerwoman.com Ree is just one cool country chick.

    ReplyDelete