Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TV Land May Not Be Where I Live, But It's Where I Have a Summer Home

It has been pointed out to me more than once, and by more that one person (usually in a superior voice), that I watch a lot of TV. 

This is true.  I own this.

These same superior-I-have-so-many-better-things-to-do-with-my-time people are also the first people to ask me what happened on last night's episode. Uh-huh. 

I am slightly picky about what I do watch, so for instance, I am not down with soap operas, (in general) I abhor reality TV (Jersey Shore, anything involving housewives, bachelors, stupid human tricks, etc) , and the news just depresses me.  I love CSI, medical/crime dramas, comedies, and sci-fi stuff. 

Since the invention of the DVR my TV watching has increased exponentially...hey, I don't even know how I manage to watch everything.  Although I will tell you it involves a lot of multi-tasking (right now I am writing this post and watching Ghost Hunters) and usually a lot of backlog. 

My recall for TV, books, music and movies is pretty darn good which means my pop culture references are AWESOME.  ;)  Maybe I should go out on pub quiz nights...









No comments:

Post a Comment